VACANCY: Pre-school Assistant
Compton Pre-school is a non-profit community pre-school located in the heart of the village. We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic pre-school assistant to join our hardworking team.
• 19-26 hours a week over 3-4 days – to be discussed at interview
• Term time only
- Level 3 NVQ in Early Years Education or Childcare preferable but not essential (you must be willing to gain this qualification)
- Previous experience of working within a pre-school setting desirable
• Understanding of the EYFS Framework
• Good communication skills
• Self-motivated, work well under own initiative whilst also being committed to team-working
• Current safeguarding training, First Aid and Food Hygiene training desirable
We can offer:
• A friendly and supportive team of staff and committee members who are committed to providing high quality childcare and education
• A rewarding working environment where hard work and success are valued and celebrated
• Happy and caring children who are keen to play and learn
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019
Safeguarding requirement: Compton Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff to share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact our Manager, Louise, on 01635 579171 for an informal chat or to request an application form.
Compton Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.