We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced pre-school assistant to join us as we become busier in the Spring and Summer terms. We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic pre-school assistant to add to our hardworking and dedicated team. You will be expected to support the Pre-school Manager to provide high quality care for all the children ensuring they are at the heart of everything we do.
- 32.5hrs over 5 days – part time hours will be considered for the right applicant
- Term Time Only
- Level 3 NVQ in Early Years Education or Childcare preferable – unqualified applicants will be considered if willing to undertake the relevant qualification
- Good understanding of EYFS and taking observations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive team who are committed to providing high quality childcare and education.
A rewarding working environment
Happy and caring children who are keen to play and learn
A supportive Management Committee
- Good levels of pay, pro-rata salary, yearly bonus
- Staff pension with employer contributions where applicable
- Uniform provided
We are a small friendly team who are committed to providing high quality early years education in a rewarding and thriving pre-school environment.
Compton Pre-school is a non-profit community pre-school located in the heart of the village accepting children aged 2-4 years. We are based in a purpose built building attached to the village hall.
Closing Date Friday 08 April 2022.
Safeguarding requirement: Compton Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff to share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact our Manager, Louise, on 01635 579171 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat or to request an application form.